French film festival - 2009





Once again, the Alliance Francaise is sponsoring a new edition of the Australian French film festival. 2009 is a special cru because this is the 20th edition of the festival.

Obviously I'm very delighted to enjoy more new French masterpieces. Many good shows are scheduled for this new season with 35 movies broadcasted over (only) 15 days.

Working myself from Monday to Friday like most of the people, I certainly know how hard it is to find time to do everything we'd like to. The question is therefore: what are movies you don't want to miss out this year?

I just find an answer for myself and I finished my list of "movies not to miss this year".

On the top of it for the big fans like me, there are also a few other movies that I'd recommend eventhough they're more alternive:

Avis aux amateurs, you can book tickets at this url. We see you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J'adore ta bannette!